The work is to replace catalyst in the catalytic converter – 52-582- VF002: 1st Catalyst convertor at Mellitah Complex. This project has been carried out by specialized team in day shift with 10 hours per shift. The unloading and loading procedure is also done following the standard procedures.
BRIEF OF SCOPE
- Blinding and Deblinding – under GMS responsibility.
- Mobilization of INTECH Manpower and equipment.
- Installation of equipment.
- Emptying the reactor of 68.25m3 in normal atmosphere by vacuuming.
- Unloading of the Reactor and filling the big bags with the used catalyst materials.
- Deployment of the used material packing in big bags to the designated location nearby the worksite.
- Internal cleaning of the reactor by brush including removal of the rest of the old catalyst.
- Internal inspection of the reactor – under MOG Inspection Department responsibility.
- Internal corrective activities (if required) – under GMS responsibility.
- Assembly of internal installation (Mesh screen).
- Loading of the reactor with the new catalyst in normal atmosphere.
- Leveling of the catalyst.
- Dismantling of equipment and site cleaning.
- Demobilization of INTECH Manpower and equipment.
- INTERNAL CLEANING OF REACTOR – Dry Cleaning
- Dry cleaning of the Reactor bottom by brushing and removal of loose product residues, so that the Reactor is brush cleaned.
- Dry cleaning of all internal Reactor installations (brush clean).
- Dust free cleaning using vacuum unit, so that no quantifiable dust remains.