INTECH has become a leading company for carrying out catalyst handling activities, such as loading, unloading, screening, etc since 2011 in the Libyan territory. With the use of modern and qualified secure techniques, equipment and communication systems, our INTECH technicians are able to work in toxic and/or explosive atmospheres, where maximum safety standards are required when it is necessary to have the atmosphere inert.
- Blinding equipment for the opening and closing of
- Repairing, installing and removing internal parts within reactors and vessels
(lining, grids, trays, plates, etc).
- Totally and or partially removing catalysts from single bed or multiple bed reactors.
- Catalyst unloading from the bottom of the reactor together with on site or off site screening.
- Catalyst unloading from the top of the reactor using a special vacuum truck equipped with a cyclone separator.
- Screening of catalysts and inerts of all sizes.
- Filling of catalysts into drums or containers following all legal requisites for their transportation.
- Catalysts and Inerts Reactor Loading, including Sock and Dense Loading
- Recirculation of inert gas during catalyst unloading using a vacuum and cooling unit.
- Internal inspections with the use of digital color cameras equipped with monitors and digital recorders
- Passivation of the internal lining of reactors and vessels.