Crude Oil Tank Cleaning and Sludge Removal
INTECH owns the technology of automatic tank cleaning based on the method of COW (Crude Oil Washing) System, a highly effective way to clean up muddy sludge from the inside of the large oil tanks with a turbine system with floating heads, it has improved and adapted to the European requirements and producing countries oils and has expanded the application also in tanks of small dimensions and / or in places difficult to reach positions.
Conventional methods for the remediation of oil tanks require a considerable expenditure of time and human resources. Furthermore they involve a low percentage of recovery of the product, creating an increase in waste with ensuing environmental problems.
Benefits of SRS method:
· Absolute safety for both operating personnel and for the environment
· Our method recovers up to 98% of the hydrocarbon present in the sludge
· Reduction of downtime upto 75 % compared to traditional method
· Our method involves NO – MAN entry during the SRS operation.
· Minimal environmental impact
· Safe cleaning process, closed loop cleaning under nitrogen blanket.
· Low costs
· Maximum product recovery